Local Structure Plans inform the location of roads, zonings, residential densities and public reserves, helping to guide effective development of urban and industrial areas across our community.
Under the Planning and Development (Local Planning Schemes) Regulations (2015), Structure Plans are prepared, processed and advertised for public comment, so the community can have their say.
These plans require the approval of the Western Australian Planning Commission (WAPC).
Plans for subdivision and future development are required to be prepared with consideration of approved Local Structure Plans.
Copies of the City's approved Structure Plans are set our below:
- DA3 Millars Well, Karratha (Area D) (376KB)
- DA4 Lot 4631 Radley Drive, Karratha (Baynton Area C) (716KB)
- DA5 Nickol West, Karratha (12MB)
- DA7 Lot 501, 1302 & 1500 Bathgate Road and Lot 3860 Tambrey Drive, Nickol (Tambrey Neighbourhood Centre) (57MB)
- DA9 Baynton West, Karratha (2MB)
- DA10 Mulataga (70MB)
- DA12 Lot 500 Madigan Road Karratha (41MB)
- DA13 Lot 522 on Plan 74182 and Lot 521 Madigan Road, Gap Ridge (16.5MB)
- DA22 Wickham South (1MB)
- DA24 Gap Ridge Industrial Estate (5.7MB)
- DA25 Ngarluma Aboriginal Sustainable Housing (NASH) – Corner of North West Coastal Highway and Roebourne-Point Samson Road, Roebourne (29MB)
- DA27 Lot 4615 Turner Way, Bulgarra (2.33MB)
- DA40 Lot 617 Shadwick Drive, Millars Well (2MB)
- DA41 Lot 655 Warrier Street, Bulgarra (2MB)
- DA42 The Ranges, Stove Hill (7.49MB)
- DA43 Lot 1680 Galbraith Road, Pegs Creek (2MB)
- DA44 Lot 644 Samson Way, Bulgarra (3MB)
- DA45 Lot 613 Wotherspoon Road, Millars Well (2MB)
- DA46 Lot 628 Burnside Close, Millars Well (2MB)
- DA47 Lot 1926 Ridley Street, Bulgarra (809KB)
- DA51 Lot 683 Gregory Way, Bulgarra (627KB)
- DA52 Lot 651 Hancock Way, Bulgarra (648KB)
- DA53 Lot 601 Di Carlo Way, Nickol (2MB)
- DA54 Lot 623 Gawthorne Drive, Millars Well (2MB)
- DA55 Lot 663 Nairn Street, Bulgarra (2MB)
- Lot 504 Nickol Karratha (23MB)
- Lot 3 on Plan 71343 (West Ave), Dampier (80KB)
- The Quarter Development Plan (640KB)