A connected community is a supported & safe community! By getting to know the people in your street, you can help build a community you can be proud of!
The City of Karratha would like to help get our community connected by reimbursing registered party hosts for up to $200 back on eligible food/drink! We even have some mega-sized games such as Connect Four, Jenga and Quoits for loan! *Please read the terms and conditions.
Want to host your own Meet the Street party? Get in touch by filling out our form below!
We also have some tips to host your own Meet the Street party. And to top it off, download your invites or pick up some printed invites at our reception to make it extra special!
Terms and Conditions
- Reimbursement of up to $200 may be claimed for food (excluding take away/fast food) and beverages (excluding alcohol and cafe drinks)
- All goods purchased will be solely for the purpose of the Meet the Street event
- Meet the Street hosts will be local residents of the City of Karratha (not businesses, schools and P&Cs, community groups or political organisations)
- Meet the Street activities will take place on public or semi-public spaces, in the host’s street (e.g. front lawn, driveway, carport or cul-de-sac)
- The Meet the Street host will invite neighbours on their street and/or other adjacent neighbours
- Original tax invoice/receipt must be submitted to the City of Karratha after the Meet the Street event to claim reimbursement. Reimbursement will be provided via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). Lost or late receipts will not be reimbursed
- Your street can host multiple Meet the Street parties over the year, however, only one reimbursement will be accepted per household per financial year
- Meet the Street game kits will be returned to the City of Karratha within two working days , complete and in working order. Any damage or replacement costs will be the sole responsibility of the Meet the Street host
- Plates, utensils etc. are not eligible for reimbursement
For more information, contact the City of Karratha and ask to speak to the Liveability Team on 9186 8555.
If you are unable to fill out the webform, see alternate ways to register to host your own Meet the Street party below with a downloadable form.
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Community Engagement, City of Karratha, Welcome Road, Karratha WA 6714
- Drop off: The City’s Administration building on Welcome Road if you prefer.