Vote for People's Choice for the 2023 Christmas Lights Competition!
Entries to the Christmas Lights Comp sponsored by Horizon Power closed on 23 November and the entrants homes are listed below. Head out and have a look!
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting this online entry, you agree to the following terms and conditions of the 2023 City of Karratha Christmas Lights Competition.
- Only one entry per household will be accepted.
- Entries are open from 9am on Monday 1 November and will only be accepted up to 4pm on Thursday 23 November 2023.
- By entering this competition you agree to have your address advertised as an entrant in the 2023 City of Karratha Christmas Lights Map.
- Competition is open to all residing in the City of Karratha including Dampier, Roebourne, Wickham and Point Samson.
- Lights must be displayed between 1-16 December, with judging to take place between 7-12 December 2023.
- Entry forms for 2023 are online only (karratha.wa.gov.au/christmas), paper entries will not be accepted.
- Winners of the three categories in the 2023 Christmas Lights Competition will be announced on the City of Karratha Facebook page on Friday 15 December 2023.
- Judging for first and second prizes will be done by representatives from the City of Karratha and Horizon Power and will be independently judged on a scale of 1-10 across the following criteria: presentation, general appearance, design, decoration form and composition, festive theme, creativity and innovation.
- The People’s Choice Prize will be judged by the community via our online voting poll (karratha.wa.gov.au/christmas) or by scanning the QR code provided at each household.
- By submitting your entry form you agree to the details you share on this form and images taken of your entered property, being used for marketing, media and promotional purposes.
- All prize money will be allocated to the winners in the form of Try Local Vouchers only.
- Due to possible conflict of interest, displays belonging to the judging panel members, sponsors, councillors or council staff and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Christmas Light Competition.