Permit to Work in a City Reserve

Contractors working in City road reserves, drainage reserves and public open spaces will need a Permit to Work.

This ensures consideration is given to relevant planning, protection of services, site and environmental factors.

An application for a Permit to Work in a City Reserve (below) should be completed and submitted to The cost of the permit is: $100.

The timeframe for City endorsement is generally five working days.


Sign up for City of Karratha news:


The City of Karratha has a number of e-newsletters to keep you up to date on a range of topics.

Sign up and select your interests here:

 Arts, Culture and Community Events
 Sport and Recreation
 Business and Economy
 Tenders and Public Notifications

Read our Privacy Policy