Casual Rate: $37.1306 per hour including loading
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an opportunity for reliable and self-motivated cleaners to join our Sanitation team. The positions are based across all City of Karratha facilities.
The Cleaner is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in all of Council’s buildings and facilities.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Relevant experience in a similar position
- Experience as a commercial cleaner is desirable
- Physical capability to operate cleaning machinery and perform cleaning duties
- Ability to work morning, evening and weekend rosters as required
- A current C class driver’s licence
- A National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about this position, please contact the People & Culture team on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be emailed to email@example.com, sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714 or dropped in person to our admin office on Welcome Road.