- DA3 Millars Well, Karratha (Area D) (376KB)
- DA4 Lot 4631 Radley Drive, Karratha (Baynton Area C) (716KB)
- DA5 Nickol West, Karratha (12MB)
- DA7 Lot 501, 1302 & 1500 Bathgate Road and Lot 3860 Tambrey Drive, Nickol (Tambrey Neighbourhood Centre) (57MB)
- DA9 Baynton West, Karratha (2MB)
- DA12 Lot 500 Madigan Road Karratha (41MB)
- DA13 Lot 522 on Plan 74182 and Lot 521 Madigan Road, Gap Ridge (16.5MB)
- DA22 Wickham South (1MB)
- DA24 Gap Ridge Industrial Estate (5.7MB)
- DA25 Ngarluma Aboriginal Sustainable Housing (NASH) – Corner of North West Coastal Highway and Roebourne-Point Samson Road, Roebourne (29MB)
- DA27 Lot 4615 Turner Way, Bulgarra (2.33MB)
- DA40 Lot 617 Shadwick Drive, Millars Well (2MB)
- DA41 Lot 655 Warrier Street, Bulgarra (2MB)
- DA42 The Ranges, Stove Hill (7.49MB)
- DA43 Lot 1680 Galbraith Road, Pegs Creek (2MB)
- DA44 Lot 644 Samson Way, Bulgarra (3MB)
- DA45 Lot 613 Wotherspoon Road, Millars Well (2MB)
- DA46 Lot 628 Burnside Close, Millars Well (2MB)
- DA47 Lot 1926 Ridley Street, Bulgarra (809KB)
- DA51 Lot 683 Gregory Way, Bulgarra (627KB)
- DA52 Lot 651 Hancock Way, Bulgarra (648KB)
- DA53 Lot 601 Di Carlo Way, Nickol (2MB)
- DA54 Lot 623 Gawthorne Drive, Millars Well (2MB)
- DA55 Lot 663 Nairn Street, Bulgarra (2MB)
- Lot 504 Nickol Karratha (23MB)
- Lot 3 on Plan 71343 (West Ave), Dampier (80KB)
- The Quarter Development Plan (640KB)
Roebourne Structure Plan
The Roebourne Structure Plan provides an overarching framework for the revitalisation and future development of one of our oldest towns. It represents a new future for the people of Roebourne, acknowledging the role of local Aboriginal Corporations and working with them to create a better future.
The Structure Plan defines the objectives for the 6 key precincts within the town and guides land use and infrastructure coordination, as well as urban design and redevelopment opportunities alongside a staging plan for implementation. The Roebourne Structure Plan will inform the preparation of statutory town planning documents and outline the parameters within which more detailed planning and future development can take place.
The Plan incorporates a vision that was developed after extensive consultation with the Aboriginal community and well as many other stakeholders with strong interests in the town of Roebourne. The Roebourne Townsite Vision is:Create a future for Roebourne that facilitates the creation of a diverse and well-functioning permanent residential community, based on a celebration of the cultural strength of the residents, while building a diversified economic base that responds to the natural environment and contributes to the Pilbara region.
The supporting technical reports which have been prepared for this structure plan follow:
- Roebourne Environmental Strategy (8.7MB PDF)
- Geotechnical and Soil Investigation (16MB PDF)
- Retail Analysis (10.2MB PDF)
- Water and Wastewater Services Capacity Assessment (17MB PDF)
- Engagement Report (8.2MB PDF)
- Stormwater and Flood Management Plan (16.5MB PDF)
DRAFT Point Samson Structure Plan
The Point Samson District Structure Plan has been prepared to define future growth areas and precincts with objectives including preferred land uses, patterns of movement and development character. The Point Samson District Structure Plan will inform the preparation of statutory town planning documents and outline the parameters within which more detailed planning and future development can take place.
- Point Samson District Structure Plan (26.1MB PDF)
Should you have any questions in regard to the above, then please contact the City of Karratha Planning Department on 08 9186 8555.
Dampier Structure Plan
The City of Karratha is working to understand what the future looks like for the town of Dampier and have engaged Taylor Burrell Barnett (TBB) to prepare a Structure Plan to guide the revitalisation and future development of the Dampier town site.
Public Workshops (COMPLETE)
With the aim of creating a community driven and well supported structure plan, community consultation has occurred with Dampier and the wider community. Public workshops were held on Wednesday 29 and Thursday 30 July 2020 at the Dampier Community Hall.
A copy of the workshop presentation, agenda and feedback form can be downloaded via the links below. Community members who were unable to attend a public workshop can complete the feedback form and return it as outlined on the document.
Community Open Day (date yet to be confirmed)
After consolidating feedback from the public workshops, TBB will develop the draft structure plan. Once the draft is complete this will be on display for members of the community to view and provide feedback/comment on. This will likely occur via a drop in/open day format where community members can come and go as they please.
Date and location is yet to be confirmed. Promotion will occur via the City’s Facebook page as well as this website once locked in.
If you have any questions regarding the Dampier Structure Plan project, please contact the Liveability team at the City of Karratha on 9186 8555.