Casual Rate up to $37.3863 per hour – Including loading
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha Youth Services team is seeking self-motivated, energetic individuals to join our pool of casual Youth Program Attendants.
Supported and directed by the Youth Services Team, Youth Program Attendants will assist in the supervision of a range of youth programs delivered to youth aged from 11 to 17, taking place at our centres in Wickham and Karratha as well as across other locations in the City.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Experience in working with young people
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current C class driver’s licence
- National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
- Willingness to share cleaning duties
- Experience supervising and coordinating youth programs and activities (desirable)
Availability to work during school holidays, after school hours and on weekends is a must.
For enquiries about this position please contact Jenna Cunningham or Sarah Corker on (08) 9186 8543.
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements. They are to be emailed to email@example.com, sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714 or delivered to our Welcome Road Administration Office.