Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an exciting opportunity for a motivated and dedicated Senior Engineering Technical Officer to join our Technical Services team. This position is based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- 13% Superannuation
- Housing available
- Wellness Program
The Senior Engineering Technical Officer is responsible for providing and ensuring quality technical advice to the City of Karratha. This includes, but is not limited to project investigation and design, asset renewal, development compliance and general technical advice in a Local Government environment. The position reports to the Technical Services Coordinator and assists with technical leadership to the team.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Advance drafting skills using CAD systems and an excellent understanding of design standards in relation to Council Projects
- Tertiary qualification in civil engineering
- Project management qualifications (desirable)
- Knowledge of the local area (desirable)
- Current Manual C class driver’s licence
- National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about this position, please call Jenna Cunningham or Sarah Corker on (08) 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Monday 5th December 2022. They are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714.