Casual Rate up to $37.3863 per hour – Including loading
Come for a career, stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is currently seeking enthusiastic and self-motivated Program Assistants to join our Community Facilities team at the Wickham Recreation Precinct.
The Program Assistant is responsible for effectively assisting in the supervision of recreation programs and to ensure a safe environment is provided to all Centre users / clientele.
Primarily we are looking for people who are available for after school programs on Wednesdays and Thursdays as well as school holiday programs.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in working within recreation industry and working with children
- A current C class driver’s licence
- A National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
- A current Working with Children Check
- A current First Aid Certificate (Desirable)
For enquiries about this position please contact Sarah Corker or Jenna Cunningham on (08) 9186 8543.
Applications should include a cover letter, CV and completed application form. They are to be marked emailed to email@example.com or sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714.