Casual Rate: up to $37.3863 per hours including casual loading
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering exciting opportunities for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to join our friendly Community Facilities teams on a casual basis as Program Assistants.
The Program Assistant is responsible for effectively assisting in the supervision of recreation programs and to ensure a safe environment is provided to all Centre users / clientele.
The successful candidates will possess:
• Demonstrated experience in working within recreation industry and working with children
• Current C class driver’s licence
• National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
• Working with Children Check
• Current First Aid Certificate (desirable)
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about these positions, please contact Jenna Cunningham or Sarah Corker on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, posted to PO Box 219, Karratha WA 6714 or delivered in person to our Admin Office on Welcome Road.
Please note that only candidates that are deemed suitable will be contacted