Salary Package: $101,418 per annum plus super
The City of Karratha is currently seeking a suitably experienced individual to join our Operations team as Maintenance Worker Plant Operator. These positions are based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- Fortnightly RDO
- 13% Superannuation
- Wellness Program
The Maintenance Worker Plant Operator is responsible for performing tasks for the maintenance and upkeep of Council’s infrastructure.
The successful candidates will possess:
- A current HR licence (HC licence preferred)
- Relevant experience and/or training in a similar position
- Current Basic Traffic Management certification
- Current certificates of competency for Grader, Roller, Backhoe, Skid Steer and/or Loader desirable
- Previous Local Government experience desirable
- General knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety Regulations
- A National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about this position, please contact Jenna Cunningham or Sarah Corker on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Thursday 8th December 2022. They are to be emailed to email@example.com, sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714 or delivered to the Administration office on Welcome Road.