Salary Package: $98,266 per annum plus super
The City of Karratha is offering an exciting opportunity for an energetic and self-motivated individual, to join our team at the Karratha Leisureplex. This position is based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- 13% Superannuation
The Leisure Duty Manager - Programs is responsible for coordinating activities and programs associated with the City of Karratha’s Leisureplex (KLP) programs (sporting and holiday) in addition to acting as the first point of contact at the KLP, responding appropriately by providing information and direction to the general public, receiving all cash, preparation and processing all receipts.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Formal qualifications or demonstrated experience in Recreation or education programming
- Previous experience working within multipurpose recreation centres (Desirable)
- Previous experience supervising a team in a customer service orientated environment (Desirable)
- Current C class driver’s licence
- National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For further details about this position press Apply, or for further enquiries please contact Jenna Cunningham or Sarah Corker on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Wednesday 30th November 2022. They are to be emailed to email@example.com or delivered in person to our Welcome Road Admin Office.