Hourly Rate: $43.1873 per hour including casual loading
Come for a career, stay for a lifestyle!
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking individual interested in joining our Karratha Leisureplex team as a casual KLP Café Officer.
The KLP Cafe Officer will be responsible for overseeing and monitoring the service operations to achieve the outcomes of the Business Plan, under the general direction of the Business Supervisor - KLP. This position will provide a high standard of customer service within the Karratha Leisureplex in order to achieve Council’s objectives. In addition, they will be responsible for the cleanliness and quality presentation of the facility, and the coordination and leadership of casual staff.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Certificate in hospitality, food / beverage qualification, or demonstrated relevant experience is desirable
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Experience in the service delivery of programs to children desirable
- Team leadership and management experience/skills desirable
- Business / café management experience desirable
- Current C class driver’s licence
- Current Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about this position, please contact our People & Culture team on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Friday 24th November 2023. They are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to our Welcome Road admin office.