Salary Package: $88,618 per annum plus super – pro rata
40 hours per fortnight
Come for a career, stay for a lifestyle!
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking individual interested in joining our Community Facilities team as an Indoor Play Centre Officer. This position is based at our Indoor Play Centre, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- 13% Superannuation
- Flexible working arrangements available
The Indoor Play Centre Officer will be responsible for overseeing and monitoring the service operations to achieve the outcomes of the Business Plan, under the general direction of the Community Infrastructure Coordinator. This position will provide a high standard of customer service within the Indoor Play Centre in order to achieve Council’s objectives. In addition, they will be responsible for the cleanliness and quality presentation of the facility, and the coordination and leadership of casual staff.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Certificate in hospitality, food / beverage qualification, or demonstrated relevant experience is desirable
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Experience in the service delivery of programs to children desirable
- Team leadership and management experience/skills desirable
- Business / café management experience desirable
- Current C class driver’s licence
- Current Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about this position, please contact Sarah Corker or Jenna Cunningham on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Wednesday 30th November 2022. They are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to our Welcome Road admin office.