Salary Package: $99,366 per annum plus super
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an opportunity for experienced and self-motivated Gardeners to join our Parks & Gardens team. These positions are based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- Fortnightly RDO
- 13% Superannuation
- Corporate Wellness Program
The Gardener is responsible for performing the tasks and duties as assigned with the aim of achieving a standard of presentation of the municipal parks, gardens and reserves in accordance with the objectives and requirements of the Council.
The successful candidates will possess:
- Qualification, or study towards a Certificate III in Horticulture or Conservation and Land Management (desirable)
- Relevant experience in horticulture (desirable)
- Provide First Aid Certificate
- Current Manual MR class driver’s licence
- National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about these positions, please contact our People & Culture team on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Monday 4th December 2023. They are to be emailed to email@example.com or delivered to our Welcome Road admin office.