Salary Package: $99,366 per annum plus super
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated Gardener to join our Parks & Gardens team. This position is based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- Fortnightly RDO
- 13% Superannuation
The Gardener is responsible for performing the tasks and duties as assigned with the aim of achieving a standard of presentation of the municipal parks, gardens and reserves in accordance with the objectives and requirements of the Council.
The successful candidates will possess:
- Qualification, or study towards a Certificate III in Horticulture or Conservation and Land Management (desirable)
- Relevant experience in horticulture (desirable)
- Provide First Aid Certificate
- Current Manual MR class driver’s licence
- National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about these positions, please contact Sarah Corker and Jenna Cunningham on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Tuesday 6th December 2022. They are to be emailed to email@example.com or delivered to our Welcome Road admin office.