Salary Package: $98,266 per annum plus super
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an opportunity for a suitably experienced and self-motivated Financial Accounting Officer to join the Financial Services team. This position is based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- 13% Superannuation
- Wellness program
The Financial Accounting Officer is responsible for bank and general ledger integrity, tax reporting and compliance and debt collection.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in a finance/accounting role with responsibility for the general ledger for a medium/large organisation.
- Certificate IV or above in accounting or relevant field (desirable).
- A current or prior Local Government experience (desirable).
- A current national ‘C’ Class driver’s licence.
- A National (or federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old).
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about this position, please contact Jenna Cunningham or Sarah Corker on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Monday 12th December 2022. They are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714.