Salary Package: $96,445 per annum plus super
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated individual, to assist our Depot Services team on a contract until June 2024. This position is based at the City’s Operations Centre, offers an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including:
• Six weeks annual leave
• 13% Superannuation
The Depot Services Support Officer is responsible for the monitoring and preparation of stock ordering including the management of uniform stocks and orders, cyclic stock takes and freight accounts management, monitoring compliance to the Council’s Chemical Management System within the Operations Centre.
The successful candidates will possess:
• Demonstrated experience in office administration and attention to detail
• Working knowledge of Chemical Management systems desirable
• Completion of Year 12 Certificate and equivalent with English and Math
• Current C class driver’s licence
• National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
• High risk Forklift Licence (or ability to obtain)
• First Aid Certificate (desirable)
Applications are to include a CV and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For further enquiries, please contact the People & Culture Team on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Thursday 30th November 2023. They are to be emailed to email@example.com, delivered in person to our Welcome Road Admin Office or sent via post to PO Box 219, Karratha WA 6714.