Salary Package from $106,112 to $111,117 per annum plus super
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated Contracts Administration Officer, seeking a challenging and rewarding role to join our Asset Maintenance team. This position is based at our Operations Centre and offers an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited
- Six weeks annual leave
- Wellness program
- 13% Superannuation
- Flexible working hours
- Development opportunities in the Contract Management process
This position is an integral part of the Asset Maintenance lead team working with leaders from within the department to plan, coordinate and deliver contract services across the team. You will be responsible for compiling tender documents, facilitating the evaluation process and undertaking contractor performance meetings in partnership with department leaders. This also includes preparing recommendations for award and reports which are submitted to council for approval.
We are seeking applicants who have:
- Experience and an understanding of procurement and contract processes
- Ability to prepare reports and recommendations
- Strong communication skills to various levels of an organisation
- The willingness to learn the contract management process within a local government framework
- Current C class drivers license
- Current National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
Applicants who have experience in the contract process or strong administration skills who are looking at moving into a career in Contract Administration are also encouraged to apply.
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about this position, please contact People & Culture Team on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Wednesday 22nd November 2023. They are to be emailed to email@example.com or sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714.
* Please note previous applicants need not apply. *