The City of Karratha collects rates to fund a wide range of services including the maintenance of recreational facilities, roads and footpaths, waste management, parks and gardens, libraries as well as important community infrastructure projects such as the Red Earth Arts Precinct and Wickham Community Hub. Rates are the contribution each property owner makes to improving services and facilities within the City of Karratha for the growing needs of our community.
Rates are calculated annually from 1 July to 30 June.
Download Understanding Your Rates brochure for more information on how rates are calculated.
- Pay my rates online
- Pay PUPP online
- Read the terms and conditions for the rates payment incentive scheme
If you need to change your rates details please click on the link below:
Rates forms (PDF)
- Property Search Request Form
- Rates Change of Address Form
- Rates Payment Arrangement Form
- Rates Reprint Request Form
Direct debit information and forms
- Direct Debit Request Form (PDF)
- Direct Debit Request Service Agreement (PDF)
- Payment dates to June 2018 (PDF)
- Direct Debit Request Change of Agreement Form (PDF)
- Direct Debit Request Cancellation Form (PDF)