Terms & Conditions of Use
- Council enables customers to process certain transactions online, through the site. Your use of the site is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- By using the site and/or registering for these online services you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions of use.
- Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features or services added to the site shall be subject to the terms and conditions of use set out below.
- In using the site, you declare that you are over 18 years of age.
- If you are using a credit/debit card to process a transaction, you declare that the credit/debit card is issued in your name and that you will pay to the issuer all charges incurred using the online services.
- Any refund requests are conducted on a case-by-case basis.
- All requests for refunds must be in writing.
- Where the user is not the Applicant or the Nominated Builder, the User acknowledges that he/she has the authority of the Applicant and/or Builder to submit the application to the City of Karratha.
- Applications received after 4.30pm are considered to have been received the following business day.
- An application is not considered to have been submitted until all application fees have been paid and the required application form completed and attached.
- Submission of an application via the online portal in no way constitutes approval or determination of an application.
- Applications received via electronic lodgement will subsequently be approved or refused in electronic form. A hardcopy of the documentation will not be provided.
- Users acknowledge that where possible applications will be submitted in accordance with the “Guideline for Planning & Building Online Tools”, which can be found on the Building Applications – Online Login page.
For more information contact the City of Karratha on 9186 8555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.