Wickham Community Hub
The Wickham Community Hub provides a modern and efficient community facility that addresses the climatic conditions of Wickham and meets the identified functional needs of the community integrated within the Wickham Recreational Precinct.
The Wickham Community Hub is a flexible multi-use facility that complements the existing infrastructure and responds to the social networking and developmental needs of the families and young people at Wickham.
The Wickham Community Hub will provides the following facilities:
- Community Library and associated external courtyard
- Early Learning Centre accomodating 50 children with associated outdoor play areas
- Multi-purpose room 1 and associated external space shared with the library and accommodating a range of community groups including playgroup and arts and crafts.
- Youth drop in centre including internal areas, office and a kiosk
- Covered external youth centre including a skate park, activity spaces, video projection and ability to accommodate events and performances by/for young people
- Multi-purpose room 2 and medium hall accommodating community groups including fitness classes and the flexibility to combine with the internal youth space to create spaces for large community events and functions
- Two offices able to be leased to community organisations or critical service delivery operators.
- New parking bays with service access and vehicle turnaround
- Significant landscaping at the new building and linking with the recreational precinct
- External toilets and changing facilities at the Squash Centre building
- Community Hall
LocationAustralia, Carse Street, Wickham WA
Phone(08) 9186 8050
You are uploading a photo to the Wickham Community Hub gallery.
If your photo has people's faces in it please ensure you have their consent to upload the photo. All photos will be reviewed by the team prior to publication.