The sites are located at:
- Site 1 - Lot 602 Pelusey Way, Nickol (913m2);
- Site 2 - Lot 611 Mayo Court, Nickol (2,389m2);
- Site 3 - Lot 612 Boyd Close, Nickol (767m2);
- Site 5 - Lot 683 Gregory Way, Bulgarra (1.2ha);
- Site 7 - Lot 651 Hancock Way, Bulgarra (1.11ha).
PRC are responsible to deliver the Land De-Constraint project on behalf of the City of Karratha and 4 additional sites within the Town of Port Hedland, Shire of Ashburton and Shire of East Pilbara.
In July, 2013, Council supported the appointment of PRC to manage the project on behalf of City of Karratha. PRC have engaged NS Projects to deliver the project. The Procurement Plan was adopted in October, 2013, which includes procurement of Civil Engineer (Geotechnical Engineer, Hydrologist), Surveyor and Civil Contractor.
* Project Progress Completion percentage allocations are based on the projects current stage as per tables below:
|Design & Construct||Other|
|Feasibility/Needs Study||0%||Feasibility/Needs Study||0|
|Prep Brief & Tender Doc||25%||Concept||5%|
|Design development||40%||Design development||15%|
|Design & documentation||45%||Design Acceptance||25%|
|Construction complete||90%||Tender Process||30%|
|Practical completion||95%||Construction complete||90%|
|Defects Liability Phase||100%||Practical completion||95%|
|Stages such as constructionmay take some time, these will be broken down further by dividing the percentage allocation (i.e. 70%) by the number on months expected to complete the stage.|