Foreshore Management Plans have been developed for Dampier, Karratha and Point Samson, which aim to enhance amenity while upholding the significant environmental and heritage values of these areas. The plans identify several packages of works to improve the amenity and aesthetics of these areas for community members and visitors alike.
Delivered foreshore projects:
- Dampier Palms & Hampton Oval Redevelopment
- Karratha Foreshore Works - Searipple Road
- Karratha Foreshore Works - Back Beach Boat Ramp
- Dampier Foreshore Works - Shark Cage Beach
- Point Samson Foreshore Works - Miller Close
Planning is also underway for similar Foreshore Management Plans for Hearson Cove and Wickham Boat Beach.
For further information please contact the City of Karratha on 08 9186 8555 or email@example.com.