Wills and Deceased Estate Seminars
Join us for this relaxed and informative session where we will also discuss safeguarding decision-making in later life by preparing an Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA), Enduring Power of Guardianship (EPG), Advance Health Directive or by applying for Guardian and Administration Orders.
- What really happens if you die without a valid Will?
- Who can challenge your Will?
- What do executors and administrators do?
- Benefits and risks of Enduring Powers versus Guardianship and Administration orders
These questions, and more, will be discussed to help you make informed choices about your future.
- Karratha Monday 19 August 2019 - 10.30am - 12pm Welcome Lotteries House
- Port Hedland Monday 19 August 2019 - 5.30pm-7pm Ibis Styles Hotel Function Centre
- Tom Price Tuesday 20 August 2019 - 5.30pm-7pm Tom Price Community Resource Centre
- Newman Wednesday 21 August 2019 - 5.30pm-7pm Newman House
*Complimentary refreshments will be served at each session* Doors open 15 minutes before session times listed above.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL Visit: www.trybooking.com/ZTWU or phone 1300 746 116.