Manager Infrastructure Services - Up to 5 Year Contract
|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|19 May 2020||02 Jun 2020||
Total Remuneration Package: $170,000 per annum inclusive of superannuation plus housing
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to manage our Infrastructure Services department. This position is based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- Unrestricted use of a vehicle
- Wellness program
- Utilities allowance
The Manager Infrastructure Services is responsible for the management, supervision and delivery of the City of Karratha’s Operations, Technical Services, Parks & Gardens, and Depot Services activities.
Key objectives for this position include actively contributing to the strategic direction of the organisation, along with providing leadership and fostering cooperation and communication across the organisation.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Asset Management
- Relevant experience in civil operations and asset management (ideally within Local Government)
- Demonstrated experience in a similar senior management position sufficient to be able to provide leadership and effective day-to-day management of approximately 70 staff
- Developed knowledge of the functions within the department including legislative, policy and procedural requirements. A working knowledge of Local Government would be an advantage
- Demonstrate extensive experience in planning, developing, maintaining and renewing projects and services
- Working knowledge of Occupational Safety & Health Regulations
- Completion or study towards a relevant tertiary qualification and/or postgraduate studies in management would be an advantage
- Current C class driver’s licence
- National Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
Applications are to include a CV and covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about this position, please contact Human Resources on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Tuesday 2nd June 2020. They are to be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714.