Leading Hand Heavy Duty Mechanic
|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|15 Oct 2020||29 Oct 2020||
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated Leading Hand Heavy Duty Mechanic to join our Fleet & Plant Team. This position is based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- 13% Superannuation
The Leading Hand Heavy Duty Mechanic is responsible for assisting the supervision of day to day workshop activities.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with heavy trucks/plant and other earthmoving equipment
- Relevant Trade Certificate
- Forklift certificate
- First Aid Certificate, Chlorine and BA Certificate and Automotive Air Conditioning Certificate are desirable.
- Hold a current manual national “C” and “HR” class driver’s licence as minimum. “HC” desirable.
- Hold a National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old).
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about this position, please contact Sarah Corker or Jenna Cunningham on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Thursday, 29th October 2020. They are to be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to email@example.com or sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714.