Airport Property Officer – Fixed Term – Flexible Working Arrangements
|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|31 Jul 2020||14 Aug 2020||
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated individual to join our Airport team as a Property Officer for a 2 year, fixed term contract. Full time and part time working arrangements will be considered. This position is based at the Karratha Airport, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- 13% Superannuation
- Monthly ATO’s
The Airport Property Officer provides support in drafting and negotiation of Airport leases and licenses and provides general commercial analysis, advisory and administrative support to the Airport team.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Degree or other tertiary level qualification in relevant field such as law, property management or business
- Minimum of two years of commercial contracts or airport specific property management experience which has included negotiation and drafting of commercial property disposal agreements or an equivalent combination of education and experience as deemed to be suitable by HR and the Manager
- A current C class driver’s licence
- A National (or Federal) Police Certificate not more than 6 months old
- Hold, or ability to obtain, an aviation security identification card, ASIC. Note: It is a requirement to remain holding an ASIC for the duration of employment.
- Airport experience (desirable)
Pre-employment & Ongoing Screening
- After appointment has been made the employee will be required to undergo and pass a drug and alcohol test and a background check in accordance with the Aviation Transport Security Act.
- The employee will be required to undergo regular drug and alcohol tests as required by the employer and the Civil Aviation Safety Authority during their employment.
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about this position, please contact Sarah Corker or Jenna Cunningham on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Friday 14th August 2020. They are to be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714.