Building information request
This request provides you with a list of building approvals against a particular property. From this list you may request a copy of the approval.
Most of the City’s building plans are held in hard copy. Where available, the City can provide land owners with copies.
Requesting a copy of plans
The City will accept requests from:
- The person shown on the City’s records as being the owner
- A person who is authorised in writing by the owner
Please download and complete the Building Information Request.
A request may be submitted:
- By email: Email the completed form to email@example.com
- In person: Visit the City of Karratha Administration Building, Welcome Road, Karratha between 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Conditions when requesting copies of development plans
- If you are not the owner of the property, please be advised that the owners’ authorisation (signature) is required for the release of the plans
- This process can take up to 10 working days
- The City will provide the plans to the best of its ability, however it cannot guarantee the quality of the print as the original plans may be subject to fair wear and tear, blurred print etc
- Full payment is required for the release of the development plans.