If your dog or cat has a 2018 registration tag on their collar, their registration is now due for renewal.
Please pop into to the City of Karratha Administration Building on Welcome Road to renew their registration on time.
Want to submit your registration forms via email? No worries! Follow the steps below:
- Complete the appropriate registration form:
Cat Registration Form (0.2MB PDF)
Dog Registration Form (0.2MB PDF)
- The different options and fees for registrations can be found on the back of the form
- In accordance with the Dog Act 1976, all registrations expire on 31 October each year Australia wide
- If your dog is sterilised we will require a copy of the sterilisation certificate
- In accordance with the Dog Act 1976, it is a requirement for all dogs to be microchipped. We will require the microchip number, on your registration form or for this to be provided at your earliest convenience (this may be followed up by our Rangers Team if not provided)
- The completed form with payment details can be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please advise if you would like to collect the registration tag from Customer Service or have the tag posted to you (please allow 5 working days to receive the tag via post mail). Alternatively, you can visit Customer Service at the City of Karratha - Main Administration Building on Welcome Road and provide your completed form along with the sterilisation certificate if applicable. You may also complete a form on arrival and have your application processed while you wait. Operating hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm.