2017 Point Samson Kids Art Awards & Photography Competition
Join us for the 2017 Point Samson Kids Art Awards & Photography Competition!
WHEN: Saturday 12th August 2017 - 4pm
WHERE: Point Samson Community Hall
WHO: Entries open from Kindy - Year 12
Exhibition will be open Sunday 13th August - 11am-3pm, come along and vote for your favourite art!
Terms and conditions of entry:
1. You can only enter one entry per resident living in the City of Karratha
2. Aged from kindergarten to year 12
3. All entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Entrants name, age, address and phone contact must be included in the body of the email
5. All entries must be received by 5pm Friday 4th August 2017
6. All images are to be taken in 2017
7. All images must have attached metadata showing date of capture
8. Submissions are in digital format only. Framed photographs will not be accepted
9. Do not include a watermark on the photo as entries should be anonymous
10. All entrants are invited to attend the presentation of awards on Saturday 12th August 2016 at 4pm at the Point Samson Community Hall.
1. You can only enter one artwork per artist living in the City of Karratha
2. Artist must be aged from kindergarten to year 12
3. The maximum dimensions of artwork is 600mm W x 600mm H
4. All entries are eligible for People's Choice
5. All entrants are invited to attend the presentation of awards on Saturday 12th August 2016 at 4pm at the Point Samson Community Hall
6. Artwork delivery: drop off at any of the local libraries by 5pm Friday 4th August 2017. Late entries will not be accepted.
7. Artwork collection: all artwork will be returned to your school after the exhibition
8. Labelling Artwork: on the back of your artwork please include - full name, age, school you attend, contact number, title of artwork.
You must be the person who took the photograph and therefore the owner of the copyright of all photos entered. The Point Samson Community Association reserves the right to reproduce entries for publicity and to use in their promotional material.