Youth Program Attendant - Casual
|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|07 Mar 2018||30 Mar 2018||
Casual Rate of up to $36.2741 per hour – Including Allowance
Come for a career, stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is currently seeking enthusiastic and self motivated Program Attendants to assist our Youth Services Team across all areas of the City. We have positions available and coming up in our Eastern Corridor consisting of Roebourne, Wickham and Point Samson.
The Youth Program Attendants operate under the direction of the Youth Officer, Senior Youth Officer and the Youth Services Coordinator. They are responsible for the supervision and implementation of programs and events facilitated by the City of Karratha Youth Services team.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Experience in working within the Youth services field is desirable
- A current Working With Children Check
- A current Provide First Aid Certificate
- A current national “C” class driver’s licence
- National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
- Willingness to share cleaning duties
For enquiries about this position please contact Human Resources on (08) 9186 8543.
Applications should include a CV, completed application form and a covering letter. They should be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to email@example.com, sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714 or delivered in person to our office on Welcome Road, Karratha.