Waste Management Technical Officer
|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|15 May 2018||29 May 2018||
Salary Package: $117,957 per annum – Housing negotiable
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an opportunity for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual seeking a rewarding role within its Waste Services Department. This position is based in Karratha and offers an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six Weeks Annual Leave
- 13% Superannuation
- Monthly ATO
The Waste Management Technical Officer is responsible for coordinating compliance activities at the City’s Waste Management Facilities and the operation of the Waste Water Treatment Plant located at the Karratha Airport.
The successful candidate must have:
- Completion of or studying towards a Bachelor of Science degree or similar tertiary education
- Three years’ experience in a waste services industry compliance related role
- Demonstrated experience in the interpretation and application of waste management related legislation and regulations to ensure facility compliance
- Demonstrated experience in managing a WWTP facility including operations, maintenance and compliance requirements
- Current manual C class driver’s licence
- National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
- Provide First Aid Certificate
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about this position, please contact Jenna Cunningham on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Tuesday 29th May 2018. They are to be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to email@example.com or sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714.