Tourism Services Officer - Casual
|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|02 Nov 2018||16 Nov 2018||
Casual Rate $39.7034 per hour - Plus allowance
Come for a career, stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is currently seeking enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to join our Tourism Services team at our Tourism Information Centre.
The Tourism Services Officer is responsible for providing excellent customer service to City of Karratha tourists, ensuring the tourist experience is consistently energetic, positive and informative.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role or significant experience in a service position requiring a high level of contact with the public
- Developed knowledge of the local area and the tourism products available
- An authentic passion and excitement to develop tourism in our region
- Excellent customer service skills
- Current C class driver’s licence
- National (or Federal) Police Certificate no more than 6 months’ old
For enquiries about this position please contact Jenna Cunningham on (08) 9186 8543.
Applications should include a CV, completed application form and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indication your ability to meet role requirements.
Application are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Friday 16th November 2018. They should be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to email@example.com, sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714 or delivered in person to our office on Welcome Road, Karratha.