Senior Revenue Officer
|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|09 Nov 2017||23 Nov 2017||
Salary Package: $111,228 per annum
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an opportunity for a suitably experienced and self-motivated Senior Revenue Officer to join the Financial Services team. This position is based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- 13% Superannuation
- Wellness program
The Senior Revenue Officer is responsible for ensuring that property records are maintained for the generation and collection of property based income, monitoring and initiating the collection of outstanding rates debtors, assisting with day-to-day accounting functions and ensuring that Council rating processes are in accordance with the Local Government Act 1995.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Qualifications in Business Administration or equivalent
- Demonstrated substantial and relevant experience in a senior revenue or senior finance position; preferably within Local Government
- Demonstrated experience in conducting debt collection in accordance with an organisational policy
- Substantial experience leading and developing staff
- Current C Class driver’s licence
- National (or federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about this position, please contact Jenna Cunningham on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Thursday 23rd November 2017. They are to be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714.