Play Program Attendant – Casual
|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|12 Sep 2017||26 Sep 2017||
Casual rate of $36.2741 per hour – Including loading and allowance
Come for a career, stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is currently seeking enthusiastic and self-motivated Play Program Attendants to assist our Recreation Facilities team at the Wickham Recreation Precinct.
The Play Program Attendant is responsible for effectively delivering the Wickham Recreation Precinct play program, providing a quality program by ensuring a safe, clean and fun environment.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in working within recreation industry and working with children
- The ability to work early morning and evening shifts
- A current “C” class driver’s licence
- A National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
- A Working with Children Check or provide proof of having applied for the assessment (e.g. a receipt)
- A Provide First Aid Certificate
Applications should include a covering letter, CV and a completed application form.
For enquiries about this position please contact Jenna Cunningham on (08) 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Tuesday 26th September 2017. They should be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714 or delivered in person to our office on Welcome Road.