Planning Administration Officer
|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|21 Apr 2017||05 May 2017||
Salary Package: $95,205 per annum
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an opportunity for an organised and self-motivated individual to join our Planning Services team as an Administration Officer. This position is based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- 13% Superannuation
- Wellness Program
The Planning Administration Officer is responsible to provide administrative support for the City’s statutory and strategic town planning functions and processes as part of the Planning Services Team. This includes the processing of development applications, subdivision referrals and clearances, planning scheme amendments, local planning policies, structure plans, planning compliance matters and to provide customer service for planning enquiries.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous relevant administrative experience preferably in a similar or technical-based environment.
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks to meet competing deadlines
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook) and ability to quickly learn how to operate the organisation electronic records management system (Synergy).
- A current National “C” class driver’s licence
- A National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about this position, please contact Jenna Cunningham on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Friday 5th May 2017. They are to be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714.