Parks & Gardens Supervisor
|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|05 Nov 2018||19 Nov 2018||
Salary Package: $128,658 per annum
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an opportunity for an energetic and self-motivated individual, seeking a challenging and rewarding career, to join our Infrastructure Services team as the Parks & Gardens Supervisor. This position is based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- Fortnightly RDO
- 13% Superannuation
This Parks & Gardens Supervisor will supervise the activities of the Parks and Gardens team to consistently deliver parks, ovals, gardens, recreation/play equipment, reticulation and other landscape infrastructure commensurate to levels of service specified in the City’s Operational Plan.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Horticulture or relevant related trade certificate/s or extensive experience in broad acre amenity Horticulture and/or Turf management field
- Demonstrated experience in management of reticulation central control management systems
- Current C Class drivers licence
- Current National (or Federal Police Clearance (no more than 6 months old)
Additional qualifications that will be viewed favourably include:
- Diploma in Frontline Management
- Provide First Aid Certificate
- Current Advanced Traffic Management Certificate
- Certificate III in Irrigation
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about this position, please contact Jenna Cunningham on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Monday 19th November 2018. They are to be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to our Welcome Road admin office.