Parks and Gardens Technical Support Officer
|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|16 May 2018||30 May 2018||
Salary Package: $103,076 per annum
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated Technical Support Officer to assist our Parks & Gardens team and wider Infrastructure department. This position is based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- 13% Superannuation
- Wellness Program
The Parks and Gardens Technical Support Officer is responsible for providing technical support in relation to the management of the City’s parks, gardens, streetscapes and playgrounds including the Parks and Gardens workforce.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Certificate IV Horticulture or relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience in similar position
- Current Manual C driver’s licence
- National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
- Drafting skills using AUTO CAD and Photoshop systems and an excellent understanding of design standards in relation to Local Government Projects (desirable)
- Demonstrated contract administration skills and knowledge of contract legislation/compliance (desirable)
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment (desirable)
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For further information about this position, please call Jenna Cunningham on (08) 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Wednesday 30th May 2018. They are to be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to email@example.com or sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714.