Natural Areas Officer
|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|16 Apr 2018||30 Apr 2018||
Salary Package: $118,585 per annum
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an opportunity for experienced and self-motivated Natural Areas Officer to join our Parks & Gardens team. This position is based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- Fortnightly RDO
- 13% Superannuation
The Natural Areas Officer is responsible for providing hands on and technical support in relation to the management of the City’s Natural Areas.
The successful candidates will possess:
- Certificate IV Horticulture or Certificate III in Conservation and Land Management or relevant experience
- Smart Train Chemical Application licence (Level 3)
- A current Manual MR licence
- A National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
- Skills using and or reading AUTO CAD and Photoshop systems and an understanding of design standards in relation to Local Government projects
- Demonstrated contract administration skills and knowledge of contract legislation/compliance
- Diploma in either Conservation and Land Management or Horticulture
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about these positions, please contact Jenna Cunningham on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Monday 30th April 2018. They are to be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to our Welcome Road admin office.