Maintenance Worker Plant Operator - HR Licence
|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|08 Oct 2018||22 Oct 2018||
Salary Package: $105,656 per annum
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an opportunity for a Maintenance Worker Plant Operator to join our Operations team. This position is based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- Fortnightly RDO
- 13% Superannuation
- Wellness Program
The Maintenance Worker Plant Operator is responsible for performing tasks for the maintenance and upkeep of Council’s infrastructure.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A current HR licence (HC preferred)
- Relevant experience or training in a similar position, or a combination of both
- Current certificates of competency for Roller, Backhoe, Skid Steer and/or Loader (desirable)
- General knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety Regulations
- A current Basic Traffic Management certification
- A National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about this position, please contact Jenna Cunningham on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Monday 22nd October 2018. They are to be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to email@example.com, sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714 or delivered to the Administration office on Welcome Road.