Library Officer – Casual
|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|11 Feb 2019||25 Feb 2019||
Hourly Rate: $39.7034 – plus loading and allowance
Come for a career, stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is currently seeking enthusiastic and self-motivated Library Officers to assist our Library Services team across all areas of the City on a casual basis. We have positions available and coming up working across all four of our libraries located in Wickham, Roebourne, Dampier and Karratha.
Our Library Officers provide quality customer service to the community and users of the library, through the maintenance and development of library and information services and community programs. Good interpersonal skills and effective teamwork are required for this position.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Completion of year 12 or equivalent
- No formal tertiary qualifications required, however participation in a relevant study program will be viewed favourably
- A Working with Children Check or be eligible to obtain one
- First Aid Certificate (desirable)
- A current C class driver’s licence
- A National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old), or willing to obtain one
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about this position please contact Jenna Cunningham on (08) 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4:00pm, Monday 25th February 2019. They are to be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to email@example.com, sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714 or delivered to our Welcome Road Admin Office.