Indigenous Liaison Officer
|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|13 Feb 2018||27 Feb 2018||
Salary Package: $103,076 per annum
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
At the City of Karratha, we take our commitment to the Indigenous community we work with seriously. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and self motivated Indigenous individual to join our Ranger Services team as a Liaison Officer. This position is based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six Weeks Annual Leave
- 13% Superannuation
- Wellness Program
The Indigenous Liaison Officer, as a part of the Rangers team, will engage with Indigenous residents on Ranger and Community issues.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous experience in administration or a related field
- Previous experience in Community Engagement (desirable)
- Previous Local Government experience (desirable)
- A current national Manual “C” class driver’s licence
- A National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
- Australian Aboriginality is a genuine requirement of this role
The City of Karratha is an Equal Opportunity Employer - please note section 50D of the equal opportunity act 1984 applies to this opportunity.
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating their ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about this position, please contact Jenna Cunningham on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Tuesday 27th February 2018. They are to be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714.