Human Resources Officer
|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|15 May 2017||29 May 2017||
Salary Package: $111,079 per annum
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an opportunity for an experienced and suitably qualified Human Resources Officer to join our team. This position is based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- 13% Superannuation
- Wellness Program
The Human Resources Officer is responsible for providing support and advice to Directors, Managers and Employees on general HR matters including EEO and industrial relations. This is a key position within the HR Team delivering people services in an environment of confidentiality and continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management or related discipline and/or experience in a similar role
- Membership with Australian Human Resources Institute desirable
- Exposure to WorkCover / OHS is desirable
- A current national “C” class driver’s licence
- A National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about this position, please contact Jenna Cunningham on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Monday 29th May 2017. They are to be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to email@example.com or sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714.