Group Fitness Instructors – Wickham
|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|21 Sep 2017||22 Dec 2017||
Casual Rate: $45.9304 per hour including loading and allowance
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering exciting opportunities for experienced and self-motivated fitness professionals to join our team at the Wickham Recreation Precinct and assist in the delivery of our group fitness program on a casual basis.
The Group Fitness Instructor is responsible for the safe and effective provision of a quality group fitness program to the community.
Successful candidates should possess:
- Relevant group fitness certification and experience (Les Mills or any other format)
- Relevant formal training through recognized training authority (eg. TAFE)
- Current Provide First Aid Certificate
- National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
- Current national “C” class driver’s licence
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about these positions, please contact Jenna Cunningham on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received no later than 4.00pm, Friday 22nd December 2017. They are to be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714.