|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|11 Sep 2017||25 Sep 2017||
Salary Package: $103,006 per annum
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an opportunity for experienced and self-motivated Gardeners to join our Parks & Gardens team. These positions are based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- Fortnightly RDO
- 13% Superannuation
The Gardener is responsible for performing the tasks and duties as assigned with the aim of achieving a standard of presentation of the municipal parks, gardens and reserves in accordance with the objectives and requirements of the Council.
The successful candidates will possess:
- Qualification, or study towards a Certificate II in Horticulture or Conservation and Land Management (desirable)
- Relevant experience in horticulture (desirable)
- Provide First Aid Certificate
- Current Manual “C” and/or “HR” class driver’s licence
- National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about these positions, please contact Jenna Cunningham on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Monday 25th September 2017. They are to be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to our Welcome Road admin office.