Financial Analyst - up to 5 Month Contract
|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|15 Nov 2017||29 Nov 2017||
Salary Package $117,957 per annum
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst seeking a challenging and rewarding position, to join our Financial Services team for up to 5 months to provide maternity leave coverage. This position is based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
• 6 Weeks Annual Leave
• 13% Superannuation
• Wellness Program
As a member of the financial services team, the Financial Analyst is responsible for the preparation of timely, effective and timely production of asset related financial reports, assets and stock.
To be considered for this role you will have:
• Demonstrated knowledge of financial analysis and business intelligence tools, practices and principles
• Relevant qualifications and/or experience in accounting or financial management
• Demonstrable experience in a similar position within a medium to large organisation
• A current national ‘C’ Class driver’s licence
• A national (or federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements. For further enquiries, please contact the Human Resources Team on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Wednesday 29th November 2017. They are to be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714.