Engineering Technical Officer – 2 Year Contract
|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|16 May 2017||30 May 2017||
Salary Package: $111,079 per annum
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an exciting opportunity for a motivated and dedicated Engineering Technical Officer to join our Technical Services team. This position is based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- 13% Superannuation
- Wellness Program
The Engineering Technical Officer is responsible for providing engineering technical services to the City of Karratha including, but not limited to project investigation and management, contract management, survey and design functions, development controls and general technical advice in a Local Government environment.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Advance drafting skills using CAD systems and an excellent understanding of design standards in relation to Local Government Projects
- Qualification in Civil Engineering or relevant tertiary qualification
- Knowledge of the local area (desirable)
- Current manual “C” class driver’s licence
- National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For further information about this position, please call Jenna Cunningham on (08) 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Tuesday 30th May 2017. They are to be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714.