|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|09 Apr 2018||31 May 2018||
Casual rate of $36.2741 per hour – Including loading and allowance
Come for a career, stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is currently seeking enthusiastic and self-motivated people to join our Arts & Culture Team as we launch into the opening of our Red Earth Arts Precinct.
The Casual Technician is responsible for the provision of a high standard of customer service to patrons, hirers and users of the Red Earth Arts Precinct (REAP) as part of the technical team.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Demonstrated ability to provide friendly, focussed and flexible customer service
- Demonstrated experience in a live theatre venue or willingness to learn in the areas of:
o Lighting (concert, theatre, dance and musicals)
o Sound (concert, theatre, and musicals)
o Staging and flying
o Audio visual
o Event set-up
o Equipment maintenance
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to provide consistent technical support to a diverse range of hirers (amateur to professional)
- Availability to work rostered shifts that can occur Monday – Sunday between 7am and midnight
- A current C class driver’s licence
- A National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
Applications should include a covering letter, CV and a completed application form.
For enquiries about this position please contact Jenna Cunningham on (08) 9186 8543.
Applications should be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to email@example.com, sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714 or delivered in person to our office on Welcome Road.