Business Systems Architect
|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|11 Jun 2018||25 Jun 2018||
Salary Package: $127,152 per annum – Housing Negotiable
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced and self motivated professional to join our Information Services team as our Business Systems Architect. This position is based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- Corporate uniform
- 13% Superannuation
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness Program
The Business Systems Architect is responsible for the architectural design, development, deployment, support and continuous improvement of the City of Karratha business systems. The role is strategically focussed and works with business stakeholders to ensure that our business systems are aligned with our business strategy and that the functional and non-functional requirements of the services we build and acquire are fit for purpose and meet the business needs. The role works with business stakeholders and the Information Services team to build consensus on architecture design that meets business requirements while aligning to technical long term goals and operational sustainability.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Services/Information Technology/Computer Science or similar relevant discipline with extensive relevant practical experience
- Demonstrated hands-on knowledge of installing, configuring and administrating business systems and software
- Excellent understanding of industry trends in emerging hardware, software, communications, approaches to problem solving and thinking to help reduce business costs and continuously improve
- Current Manual C class driver’s licence
- National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet role requirements.
For enquiries about this position, please contact Jenna Cunningham on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Monday 25th June 2018. They are to be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714.